Personal Injury Lawyer in Baton Rouge
The Mahone Firm
Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyer
Mike Mahone, a trusted and respected Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer, is committed to providing clients with expert legal representation to help them get fair compensation. He has extensive experience in handling a wide range of personal injury cases, using a highly personalized approach. The personal injury practice areas his law firm focuses on include:
· Automobile accidents: The Mahone Firm accepts accident cases involving cars, trucks, or other motor vehicles. We will review the facts about your auto accident, track down crucial evidence to build a strong case, and ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
· Bicycle accidents: Bike accident cases, like auto accidents, are also constructed on the concept of negligence. We understand the laws protecting cyclists, whether they are using the standard or motorized bicycles. Our law firm carries a thorough investigation to pinpoint the contributing factors and determine if the vehicle driver failed to exercise the acceptable “standard care”. We will then walk you through the claim process, representing you in all negotiations.
· Wrongful death: Losing a family member can be a traumatic experience. In some cases, the death of a loved one can also mean suffering extreme financial hardship. If the accident were due to another person’s negligence, we would work hard to hold them liable for your economic and non-economic damages.
· Work injuries: If you have been severely injured on the job, The Mahone Firm can help you pursue justice and recover damages. We can help you make a workers’ compensation claim when an employer or their insurance company is disputing you. In addition to a workers’ compensation claim, you can also make negligence claims against third parties.
Call A Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyer
The Mahone Firm, a trusted law firm in New Orleans, Louisiana, provides individualized legal service to clients from the start of their case to its conclusion. Mike Mahone, a personal injury attorney, and business litigation lawyer is the sole practitioner of this reputable law firm.
As a personal injury lawyer, Mike wants to be always available to his clients and move their cases forward as efficiently as possible. This means that you won’t have to go through or speak with a paralegal or a legal assistant. If clients, for instance, want to provide new or useful information about their ongoing case, they can contact Mike directly. If you have a case, speak directly with Mike Mahone today.
Baton Rouge Offshore Injury Lawyer
Offshore employees working on shrimp boats, barges, tugboats, trawlers, crew boats, and other vessels face a risk of serious injuries that can also lead to death. The offshore accidents are primarily attributed to negligence by companies that fail to keep the working environment safe, properly maintain equipment, and train employees. A worker can file a lawsuit to recover damages if they suffer preventable injuries, such as slip and fall, equipment failure, explosions, and vessel collisions.
If you have suffered offshore injuries, Mike can help you make the following claims:
· Jones Act: Under federal law, an offshore worker has the right to seek compensation if they sustain injuries due to the employer’s negligence.
· Maintenance and Cure: A seaman qualifies to receive some monetary benefits from an employer if they are injured while serving on a vessel. Maintenance includes expenses like rent, utilities, and property taxes. Cure benefits cover medical expenses and the cost of transportation to get medical treatment.
· Unseaworthiness: Operating a vessel that’s not seaworthy subjects you to significant risk. You can seek compensation from your employer, regardless of proven negligence.
Do you have a personal injury case?
If you’ve been hurt in an accident lately, it’s important to understand your next steps. Speak with Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer, Mike Mahone, for a free consultation over your case?
Baton Rouge Business Dispute Lawyer
Mike Mahone is not only a Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer but also a business litigation attorney that strives to protect the rights and reputation of businesses and individual clients. With several years of experience behind his name, Mike can provide valuable assistance when it comes to various business disputes between partners, co-workers, employees, and shareholders. Whether you are a plaintiff or defendant involved in property damage or commercial litigation claims, he can help you find a legal remedy for your case.
As a reliable personal injury lawyer Baton Rouge, Mike knows these types of legal issues can take a toll on your mental health or affect normal operations of your business. That’s why he tries to keep the process simple for every client with his personalized legal services.
Law Is Not A Fair Game
Meet Mike Mahone
Mike Mahone with The Mahone Firm
Personal Injury Lawyer
New Orleans Personal injury lawyer, Mike Mahone, assists individuals and clients that require help. Mike first began practicing law at Liskow and Lewis, a well-respected law firm rooted in Louisiana. Working at a big firm helped Mike gain valuable experience, but he eventually decided to start his law firm, The Mahone Firm. The Mahone Firm provides its clients with a distinctive experience and communicates with its clients through every step of the legal process. Mike concentrates on two main areas of law: Personal Injury (including offshore injury) and Commercial Litigation.
As the only practitioner of The Mahone Firm, Mike is always available to speak with his clients to help guide them through the legal process and answer any questions they may have. The goal of The Mahone Firm is to expedite the legal process and move their client’s cases through quickly. When doing business with the Mahone firm, you won’t have to deal with a legal assistant or paralegal.
If your child has been injured in an accident and need legal help, contact Mike Mahone and The Mahone Firm to see how you can get what you deserve.
Plan of Action
Know Your Rights
If you have been hurt in an accident, you must know the steps you should make moving forward. Start by contacting Mike Mahone, an injury lawyer, to discuss the details of your case.
Contact The Mahone Firm
Contact The Mahone Firm to discuss the details of your case.
Schedule a Meeting
Sit down with Mike Mahone himself to discuss the details in depth.
Have me fight for what’s right
Mike Mahone will work hard to get you the compensation that you deserve.